MOJO’s Design Department is Hiring UX and UI Designers!
CURRENT OPENINGS AS OF 9/15/17
MOJO Marketplace is looking for designers to join our team in beautiful Downtown Salt Lake City!
Design is at the center of everything we do. Our customers trust us to help them get a beautiful website online in minutes. So–our product needs to be the best it can be. As part of our next chapter we are looking for some amazing talent to bolster our in-house abilities and improve on-site experience.
We’re growing extremely fast and are proud to be backed by Endurance International Group (EIG). Endurance is the biggest company you’ve never heard of. It’s the parent company of some of the biggest names on the internet including HostGator, Constant Contact, and BlueHost to name a few. Although we are backed by a multi-billion dollar company, we have not forgotten who we are. We run like a startup with the benefits of a much larger company. 2018 is set to be a big year for us and we’d love to have you join our team.
UX/UI Designer Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Creative Director.
- Work closely with product ownership teams to identify research topics.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Work to incorporate the visual identity of MOJO into the design of the product.
- Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
The skills you’ll need:
- Ability to creates wireframes and flow diagrams that address product requirements.
- Deep understanding of user profiles and how they differ for our brands and each individual marketplace product.
- Ability to work closely with brand partners to define user profiles.
- Insights to identify benchmarks for success on product experience.
- You find yourself asking why and how things are done and why certain design/layout decisions were made.
- Variables & Priorities change. That’s life and we need someone that can roll with it.
You’re right for the job if you:
- Have 2 + years in a UX Design or UI Design position with UX exposure
- Agency Experience is a plus